Flight Air Asia X
Depart 1.00am arrive 820.am
Guesthouse – Zaza Backpackers, Nansandong-2ga, Jung-gu (82.2.3672.1976)
Day 1 (Saturday)
- Arrived Incheon airport. Buy T-Money card (similar to touch n go, can use for multipurpose, charge (top up) 35,000 won, Card T-Money, 2,500 won ).
- Get the route map of subway/train.
- Take bus/train to hostel to drop bag as usually check in after 2pm.
- Myeongdong for lunch. Can go to Cat Café kalau suka kucing.
- From Myeongdong Subway Station (nearly our hostel), walk around 15minute up the hill to go to Namsan Tower and Alive Museum by Cable car both way 8500, going to tower and museum - 14,000.
- After that Myeongdong market for early shopping and dinner.
Day 2 (Sunday)
- Morning breakfast in hostel.
- Morning- tour to Gyeongbokgung Palace. Then visit National Folk Museum (located inside Gyeongbok Palace).
- Jalan kaki sekitar Seajong Belt Road, Then visit King Sejong center and also Gwanghwamun Square terletak di tengah kota Seoul. Berpeluang mempelajari menulis nama dalam bahasa Korea. Seoul City Hall
- Petang ke War Memorial of korea Samgakji Station (Subway Lines 4, 6), Exit 12.
- Go to Itaewon (subway line 6 dan turun di stesen Iteawon) and visit Mosque – halal food nearby. Mr. Kebab, Siti Sarah. Boleh shopping di sekitar Iteawon
Day 3 (Monday)
- Morning breakfast in hostel.
- Going to Nami Island by train. And from jetty take a 5-10 minutes ferry ride to the island.
- Tiket fee 10,000 KW (include return fee for ferry).
- Have musollah / surau. Lunch at halal restaurant on the island – menu : “DOSIRAK” (also known as Nasi Goncang Nami, basically the mixture of white rice, kimchi and fried egg.
- If ada budget lebih, naik taxi ke Petite France Adults: 8,000 won (satu taxi dlm 20k-30k )
- Disebabkan perjalanan jauh, di cadangkan utk balik berehat dulu
- Petang or malam jalan2 ke Cheonggyecheon Stream and terus ke Dongdaemun Market for shopping- open between 10pm until 5am.
Day 4 (Tuesday)
- Morning after breakfast go to Hongik for Hello Kitty café & Trick Eye Museum (8000).
- Lunch nearby or drink coffee at Coffee Prince Café. Jalan2 di Hongdae (lagi menarik waktu mlm)
- Go to 63 Building where they have an aquarium attached. Ada juga wax house yang pamerkan patung lilin watak terkenal.
- Hangang River for recreation – enjoy ride bicycle (3000 per hour). Alternative- cruise tour (15,000). This place is pretty in spring.
- Malam dinner n shopping in Hongdae/Ehwa university
Day 5 (Wednesday)
- Morning breakfast in hostel. Bertolak ke Gagnam Station untuk naik bas ke Theme Park.
- Going to Everland Theme Park (45,000KW). Terletak di Yongin. Naik train direct ke everland (everline)
Day 6 (Thursday)
- Pagi jalan2 & shopping di Namdaemun. Boleh jalan kaki atau naik train 1 stop. Balik hostel kalau nak simpan semula brg2 shopping.
- Berjalan atau naik train 1 stop ke Namsangol hanok village
- Petang ke Insadong street (also for souvenir but its more into speaking English vendor, slightly expensive than Namdaemun).
- Visit Insa-dong Tourism Center for wearing Hanbok for free.
Day 7 (Friday)
- kalau nak ke Mall – coex mall Line 2 Samseong Stn. Exit 6
- ptg ke Banpo hanging riverside park..(naik teksi sbb jalan agak jauh dr dongjak station ) lepak smp malam tunggu Banpo bridge – kalo nak best naik ke Dongjak Bridge Gureum·Noeul - ada byk café bleh pilih kat sini http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_6.jsp?cid=996343
- Malam last time shopping in myeongdong
Day 8 (Saturday)
- Check-out on 4.30am to Incheon Airport by taxi (75,000KW)
- Flight to KL 1st flight depart 935am
Budget for 8D 7N
- 142,500KW – Guesthouse
- 40,000 KW – T-Money
- 3,000 KW – Sewa Basikal di Hanging River
- 3,000 KW – Sewa Basikal di Nami Island
- 15,000 KW – Trick Eye Museum + Ice Museum
- 37,000 KW – Everland (jgn lupa g website dia utk dptkan discount coupun. Actual price 49,000w)
- 50,000 KW – Makan dan Minum
- 8,000 KW – Ferry to Nami Island
- 8,500 KW – Cable Car to Namsan Tower
- 3,000 KW – War Museum
- 14,000 KW – Namsan Tower and Teddy Bear Museum
- 3,000 KW – Gyeongbokgong Palace
- 75,000 KW – Teksi dari Guesehouse ke Airport (for last day)
3rd April 2014, Friday